- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
Notification delivery and open rates allow you to analyze the success of your mobile push campaigns in more detail. To display this data in Yespo, you need to implement the return of the status of messages to our system.
Before proceeding with this step, connect your app to your Yespo account and upload the contact database.
Choose one of the two available methods for transferring push notification status data from your app.
The delivery and click analytics methods described below are intended for projects that have not installed our SDK
Use this Update interaction status API method to return DELIVERED status (if the notification was delivered to the device).
In addition to the status value in interactionId, also pass the FCM token and the time of status change on the device in the request's body.
There are differences for exporting message delivery data from different operating systems.
Getting a report on push notifications is possible using Notification Service Extension and calling the API inside the service extension.
- Add Notification Service Extension to your app.
- In didReceiveNotificationRequest add your code for calling web service to report to your server about the received message.
- override func didReceive (_ request: UNNotificationRequest, withContentHandler contentHandler: @escaping (UNNotificationContent) → Void)
- didReceiveNotificationRequest should consist of a http request (PUT) with delivered status to Update interaction status.
Enable Background fetch in Capabilities → Background Modes of your app.
The "content-available" and "mutable-content" parameters are enabled (have value == 1) when transmitting tokens to APN. If data transmission is configured via FCM, only the “mutable-content” parameter is enabled and has value == 1.
Learn more about modifying content in delivered notifications in Apple's guide.
Use a service that extends FirebaseMessagingService to receive messages. A service should override the onMessageReceived and onDeletedMessages callbacks.
Tracking click-through rates
In the message editor, you can add a link to the message body without being able to analyze its click rate.
When adding a link, two more fields - es_link_raw and es_link - will be passed in the push notification body:
- es_link_raw – http://example.com/somelink – contains the original link that can be opened in the device’s browser or can be an internal link, directing to other app sections;
- es_link – https://hh.esclick.me/37NdHw333DjRcukc0l – created based on the added link and contains a wrapped link used for click tracking.
For your mobile app, use the data from the field es_link_raw to redirect the user to the app section or to the web resource; use a GET request by the link in es_link to track clicks.
Integration with Firebase Message Cloud and BigQuery
BigQuery allows you to process large amounts of data, analyze it in detail using BigQuery SQL, export the information to other services, and or use the data for your custom machine learning models. In order to transmit the statuses of sent mobile notifications to Yespo through this platform, you need to follow these steps:
2. Set up data export from the app to BigQuery: