- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Setting Up Geotargeting
Yespo lets you target users based on their location. The location is defined from their IP address.
Send personalized information to people from different regions. Bet on quality rather than on quantity.
Use our dynamic segments for geotargeted campaigns.
- Geotargeting is included in all plans except ADVANCED.
- Currently, ipv4 addresses are supported.
How Geo-tracking Works In Yespo
Yespo receives contact location data when
- A contact clicks a link in any marketing email message.
- Web push message is delivered.
- A contact uses a mobile application.
- Our script sends the following widget-related events:
- Submit (for request forms)
Each time one of the above actions is performed, the contact's location data is updated.
Also, you can import location user data to our system. The principle of its updating will be the same.
Creating Dynamic Segment for Geotargeting
1.Go to Contacts → Segments → Add Segment → Dynamic.
2. Fill in the general properties:
- Segment name: it will be displayed in the general segments list.
- Segment purpose: for example, for regular promo campaigns, etc.
- Tags: they'll help find and filter the segments in the general list.
3. Click Add condition and create Include card.
In the left sidebar, go to Location → Country/Region/City→ one of → Specify value, and select the values you want to apply to the targeted segment. Click Done to save settings.
To select a regional center and the whole region, choose the condition Contact matches any of the conditions.
If you need to exclude a city from the region, click Add condition and create a corresponding Exclude card:
You may set geotargeting within one country:
Or within the selected regions/cities in different countries:
When you choose several conditions in one card, pay attention to the operator.
- AND – the segment will include contacts that match all conditions in the card.
- OR – the segment will include contacts that match of any conditions in the card.