Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Sending Extra Campaigns
In our CDP, you can send extra messages based on the results of a particular campaign. Use them to reach contacts who haven't responded to the initial message.
Extra messages are sent from reports on both bulk and triggered campaigns and are available for all channels:
- Web Push;
- Mob Push;
- App Inbox;
The main advantage of this feature is that you can schedule an extra message from the campaign that hasn’t been sent yet. You don't have to wait for the campaign finish and export the necessary contacts. At the moment of the launch of the extra campaign, the system will automatically create a dynamic segment based on the specified conditions.
For example, you’ve scheduled a promo with clothes sales. You can also straight schedule extra campaigns based on specified clicks. For example, contacts who will click products by Zara will receive one campaign, and contacts who will click products by H&M will receive a different campaign.
To send extra messages, you need to subscribe to any Extra features pricing plan.
Note. Create a message before scheduling an extra campaign.
1. Go to Campaigns > Reports, select the necessary report and click Extra campaigns. This option is also available inside each report.
2. Select what contacts will receive an extra campaign.
3. Choose the previously created message from any channel.
4. Schedule the campaign. Check segment details and specify send options (batching, annoyance level, date). If the initial campaign is pending send, it's better to schedule an an extra campaign to reach as many people.
Why to Send Extra Campaigns
1. Engage contacts who will open the message but will make no clicks.
If your first campaign is ignored, change the offer. Add a promo code with a discount or offer another incentive like free delivery.
2. Encourage contacts who will receive the message but won’t open it.
The customer may miss your message due to a stuffed Inbox. A poor subject line can also be the reason. Consider sending the same offer but change the subject line to a more appealing one.
3. Reach contacts to which delivery will fail.
There are several reasons for failed delivery of your emails: errors in the email address, Inbox limit, no space in Inbox, etc. Try reaching these contacts in other channels like SMS, Web Push or Mobile Push.
4. Use gamification.
Try to spice up your email with gamification elements. For example, add a question with two answers: it will help segment your base and deliver offers people are interested in. Alternatively, add a question with one correct answer: this way you have a reason to send a customer a promo code with a discount prompting them to make a purchase. Gamification is now an effective tool in email marketing.