- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Creating a Viber Campaign
Add a sender ID to send Viber via the Yespo system. You can do this in one of the following ways:
via message editor,
via account settings,
via sending a request to the sales department firstname.lastname@example.org
Creating New Viber Message
Go to Messages → Messages → Viber. Click the New Viber button.
Fill in the following fields:
Name. The system name that the recipient will not see.
Sender. Sender ID that was added to the system. Users will see it as the sender of the message.
Message type. You can use a few types for different purposes:
Transactional message — contains only text.
Promotional message — can contain text, an image, and a button. Providers charge higher prices for promotional messages than for transactional messages.
Before sending, Viber should approve the transactional message template. Messages with unapproved text will not be delivered.
4. Text. The main content of the message.
It can include:
Up to 1,000 symbols;
Emoji and special characters;
Clickable phone number.
Tracking is fixed only for clickable http:// and https:// links.
5. Personalization. Use the dynamic variables to add a name, city, bonuses or any personal data available in the user profile. Click on the Personalization icon in the Text field to select data.
6. Image. Upload JPEG or PNG file up to 2 MB. It is better to use square images (1:1 aspect ratio). When zooming, the image will be fully displayed on any device. You can also use a variable or a link to the image. Use only the `https` protocol for direct references in expressions.
7. Button. You can add one button with the following parameters:
Name — display text on a button.
- Link — a website link, phone number, Viber, and other.
Tracking is fixed only for http:// and https:// links of the Site parameter. For Viber, Tel and Other parameters tracking is not fixed.
Fill in the following fields:
- Subscription categories. Manage subscription categories to send messages to your contacts based on their preferences.
- Time to Live (TTL). TTL — the period after which the message will not be displayed if it has not been delivered by this time. By default, it’s 1 day, but you can select other options.
- UTM tags. UTM tags are enabled by default. The switch activates the setting for all language versions when sending multilingual messages. You can manually add custom UTM tags to the message URL.
Multilingual version (optional)
In our platform, you can create a multilingual version of any message. Click the Globe icon in the top panel, specify the default language, and add language versions. Fill each version with the content in the corresponding language. You can switch between versions within one template in one click.
1. Test the messages by clicking the Test button on the top panel.
2. In a popup window, enter a phone number or select it from the Choose contact tab and click Send.
1. Click on the Create campaign button.
2. In a popup window, choose segments or contacts for the campaign. Click Go to campaign.
3. On the general checkout page:
- In the Segments section, click Recalculate contacts to see the total number of contacts that will receive the notification. You can also edit segments or select new ones.
- See all the necessary information for verification: Name, Subscription categories, Message activity time. You can see how the message will look on different platforms (Android, iOS).
- In the Send options, you can set the batching. Click the Start immediately button to launch the campaign. For a delayed start, select the Schedule button and set the date and time of sending.