Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Favicon for Email’s Web Version
Favicon is a small image associated with your brand.
Most typically, we can see favicons in the address bar of the web browser; they are also used in web versions of email newsletters. Well-designed icons combined with your website logo will help users quickly identify your brand.
How to add a custom favicon to the email’s web version
1. Go to your account settings > Laboratory tab.
2. Click the Upload favicon button in the Favicon section.
Upload image in .ico format, 16x16 pixels.
- You can upload only one icon at a time. With each new upload, old icons are overwritten.
- Your favicon will be added to all emails generated after its upload. To pull a new favicon to the web version of a previously created email, re-save this message after favicon uploading.
- Sometimes, favicon is displayed in the browser tab with delay. In that case:
- clean cache in browser settings
- or open the web version of a new email in the browser where you didn’t open it before the favicon was changed.