- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Reports provide statistical campaign information and are available in the Campaigns → Reports section.
Reports display a table of all your campaigns with their respective statuses, the number of contacts who participated in them, and the effectiveness of each campaign.
Reports are available for the following media channels:
Bulk & Triggered Campaigns
There are 2 types of campaigns depending on the sending way:
- Bulk – one-time sending of one message to a group of contacts. For example, promo or newsletters.
- Triggered — automatic campaigns based on specific actions of the contact, such as subscription, purchase, review, and so on.
Activate the checkbox in the Deleted field to view deleted campaigns.
Managing Bulk and Triggered Reports
Using Message and Widget Preview
To see the message and widget preview in the bottom right-hand side corner, point to the widget or message name in the Reports column.
Reports are displayed as lists automatically sorted by the start date.
Newer reports are located on top; you can set the time interval for viewing reports covering a specific period.
To search for a report in the general list, insert one of the following parameters into the search bar after selecting the media channel and campaign type:
- Campaign name
- Tag (if added)
- Campaign ID
- Message ID
To search using an ID, precede it with the appropriate search operator:
- cid: before the campaign ID
- mid: before the message ID
To export statistics on selected campaigns into a separate CSV file, click the Export button. The file will contain data for the selected media channel for up to six months.
To copy data to the clipboard, click the corresponding icon. Copying is carried out for the reports displayed on the page, taking into account the settings specified in the Display tab.
The results are presented separately for each media channel and campaign type. To display revenue in the table, click the icon with the dollar symbol.
To see how much revenue a campaign has generated, enable its visualization in your Yespo account.
Setting Up Report Displaying
The Display tab allows you to:
1. Highlight the campaigns by the best and the worst indicators.
Activate the Highlight best and worst campaigns switch. The best metrics will be highlighted in green and the worst — in red.
2. Change the number of reports displayed on the page: 5, 10, 25, 50, or 100.
3. Hide or add columns with indicators to the list of reports. For example, hide the categories of unsubscribed contacts or display the number of purchases.
Single messages are sent via workflows and APIs, as well as test messages from the message editor.
See single reports for each media channel in the Campaigns → Single reports section.
They are displayed as message lists and contain the following data:
The options for managing the Single reports section are similar to reports for bulk and triggered campaigns.
- The copy icon will help you quickly paste data into Excel or Google Sheets.
- The percent icon shows the data as a percentage.
- The 00 icon shows statistics in numbers.
Multilingual messages in the lists are marked with a globe icon. The number next to it indicates the number of language versions.
Managing Active Campaigns
Reports on campaigns that are in the process of being sent contain Pause and Stop buttons at the top, with which you can wholly or temporarily stop the campaign. To restart it, click the Start button.
The system could also pause the campaign automatically. It happens if:
- There needs to be more funds in your account.
- The email has unique promo codes that have expired.
After you fund your account or update the list of promo codes, you can un-pause the campaign by clicking on the Start button.