Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
You can add a promo code to any messages in one of the following ways:
- Promo code added from user profile. Unique promo codes for each contact in bulk campaigns. A promo code is added to the contact card, and next is added to the campaign.
- Promo code from data base. Unique promo codes for each contact in bulk campaigns. Upload a promo code database, and the system will take promo codes from there and insert them into emails.
- Promo code added via API. You can send emails via API and deliver a unique promo code to each recipient or launch bulk campaigns with a single promo code.
- Promo code sent from a workflow. Upload a big list of promo codes for triggered messages and send them from a workflow.
- Promo code sent via preprocessor. Only for email bulk campaigns.
- Promo code generated in a workflow at the moment of the campaign launch. They can be decoded and verified on your side.
- Promo codes generated with PHP/JAVA.
Use an HTTP request to pass a unique promo code from the message to the card of the contact who received it.