- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
You can add a promo code to any messages in one of the following ways:
- Promo code added from user profile. Unique promo codes for each contact in bulk campaigns. A promo code is added to the contact card, and next is added to the campaign.
- Promo code from data base. Unique promo codes for each contact in bulk campaigns. Upload a promo code database, and the system will take promo codes from there and insert them into emails.
- Promo code added via API. You can send emails via API and deliver a unique promo code to each recipient or launch bulk campaigns with a single promo code.
- Promo code sent from a workflow. Upload a big list of promo codes for triggered messages and send them from a workflow.
- Promo code sent via preprocessor. Only for email bulk campaigns.
- Promo code generated in a workflow at the moment of the campaign launch. They can be decoded and verified on your side.
- Promo codes generated with PHP/JAVA.
Use an HTTP request to pass a unique promo code from the message to the card of the contact who received it.