- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
After integration with Yespo, the system automatically creates the user profile for each person who fills out forms on your website, downloads your app, etc. Here you can collect all user information, preferences, behaviors and use these data for personalization or segmentation.
To see a full contact profile, click on any blank space in the corresponding contact line in the Contacts → All contacts tab.
Here you can see the entire user profile. It contains both the input information about the contact and the data automatically collected by the system based on the contact’s interaction with a campaign, website, mobile application, etc.
This tab contains:
- User identifiers — email, phone number, mobile and push tokens.
- Personal data contains name, age, gender, address, regional settings (time zone/language), etc. Also, you can add specific to your business custom fields.
- Subscription categories for campaign segmentation.
- Additional information — contact ID, created date, last edit date, source (import, subscription form, order, API, etc.)
Also, here you can find information on the email address status. If the contact is blacklisted, the system automatically records the date and reason (for example, inactive email address) in the contact profile.
The system automatically records the date and reason in the contact profile if the contact has reported on spam or unsubscribed.
This tab contains a history of user actions in your app, messages, or website. You can find the number of contact activities, channel, the sent message's name, date, and status here.
A widget can be displayed more times than allowed by the display frequency. This can happen when a customer visits the website in incognito mode or after clearing their cache, cookies, and local data on their device.
Apart from Delivered, Read and Clicked, the status field can also contain the Undelivered and Unsubscribed statuses.