Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
After integration with Yespo, the system automatically creates the user profile for each person who fills out forms on your website, downloads your app, etc. Here you can collect all user information, preferences, behaviors and use these data for personalization or segmentation.
To see a full contact profile, click on any blank space in the corresponding contact line in the Contacts → All contacts tab.
Here you can see the entire user profile. It contains both the input information about the contact and the data automatically collected by the system based on the contact’s interaction with a campaign, website, mobile application, etc.
This tab contains:
- User identifiers — email, phone number, mobile and push tokens.
- Personal data contains name, age, gender, address, regional settings (time zone/language), etc. Also, you can add specific to your business custom fields.
- Subscription categories for campaign segmentation.
- Additional information — contact ID, created date, last edit date, source (import, subscription form, order, API, etc.)
Also, here you can find information on the email address status. If the contact is blacklisted, the system automatically records the date and reason (for example, inactive email address) in the contact profile.
The system automatically records the date and reason in the contact profile if the contact has reported on spam or unsubscribed.
This tab contains a history of user actions in your app, messages, or website. You can find the number of contact activities, channel, the sent message's name, date, and status here.
Apart from Delivered, Read and Clicked, the status field can also contain the Undelivered and Unsubscribed statuses.