- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Web Tracking Overview
The data collected by web tracking allows you to make communication with customers more personalized and offers more relevant to the needs of each user.
With web tracking, you get access to such information as:
- categories of viewed/postponed/purchased goods;
- their price segment;
- number of purchases;
- user device type, model, browser, location, and more.
By tracking the behavior of site visitors, you can:
- create segments depending on events from your site;
- send targeted omnichannel campaigns: email, SMS, web push, app inbox, mobile push, Viber;
- generate personalized product recommendations on the website, mobile app, and all message channels.
Setting Up Web Tracking
The setup takes place in 3 stages:
- Installing the web tracking script on the site.
- Uploading a product feed to your Yespo account.
- Setting up events’ transmission.
1. Obtaining and installing the script on the site.
The web tracking script is a code snippet you need to get into your Yespo account and install on your site. Script installation instructions >
2. Uploading a product feed to Yespo.
A product feed is a list of products and their attributes in your online store, such as name, price, link to description and photo, etc. The system will extract data from the feed to form recommendations. Feed upload instructions >
3. Sending tracking events from the site to Yespo.
Set up the transmission of the events you want to track: adding a product to a wishlist or cart, searches, sales, or any other user activity on your site. Web tracking setup instructions >
If you encounter difficulties at any of the configuration steps, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
After setting up web tracking, you can already build segments based on user behavior on your site and send targeted messages to them.
The step to the next marketing level is setting up product recommendations.
Our system builds recommendations based on
a) the history of views, orders, and other users’ actions;
b) predefined rules, such as products from bestsellers, related items, or regular demand goods;
c) machine learning algorithms, which analyze different behavior patterns and give the most relevant offers.
Due to high-level offer personalization, recommendations help to increase sales and improve buyers’ experience.
To add recommendation blocks, go to the following settings: