Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Mobile Push Analytics
Yespo reports help you analyze user engagement and improve your marketing strategy based on the results. By the method of sending, campaigns are classified into 2 categories:
1. Bulk campaign:
This is a one-time message sent to a specific segment. This campaign’s kind usually has an expiration date (set TTL when creating a message) and contains information about a discount, sale, promotion, certain information occasion, etc.
The campaign is complete when it is sent to the number of recipients specified in the segment. We recommend checking the results in 2-3 days. Normally all active users will have time to respond to the message within this period, and the results in the report will be more objective.
2. Triggered campaign:
This is a pre-composed message sent as a part of a specific workflow.
The content of a push message depends on the user's actions on the site or in the mobile application, customer lifecycle marketing, and other parameters that you have identified in your strategy. The most popular triggered messages in e-commerce: abandoned carts, notifications about the delivery time of goods, reactivation for those who have not bought anything on the site or in the app for up to 3 months, birthday greetings, and more.
Set up the streaming of message delivery, openings and clicks statuses from your app to correctly display the results in reports.
To see reports on completed and active mobile push campaigns, go to the Campaigns → Reports.
In the left side menu, click on Mobile Push and select the type of campaigns you are interested in: Bulk or Triggered.
Here you can see general statistics for all campaigns. This is useful for quickly evaluating results and benchmarking campaigns.
Select the period you want to see the list of reports for in the right upper corner.
You can also customize the display of the options you need. To do this, click on the Display and choose the options you want to see in the report list.
To download the report as a file in CSV format, click on the Export button. For export, choose a period of less than 6 months.
To see the campaign’s detailed report click on its name.
The report interface for bulk and triggered mobile push campaigns is almost the same. It has 2 parts:
- General information;
- Message stats.
Let's take a closer look at each part of the report.
At the top of the report, you will see the following data:
- The message name.
- Start button to send the next portion of messages in case of a limited campaign; Stop button to stop sending if it’s in progress.
- Start date and time.
- Email of the user who started the campaign.
- Segments participating in the campaign.
- Tags for quick search and filtering of reports.
- Segment ID.
- Message preview: versions on Android and iOS with a lock screen and in-app preview.
On the main dashboard with statistics, you will see detailed information on unavailable contacts, sent, delivered and opened messages, and contacts that are in the process of receiving a message or haven’t received it due to errors.
There are three buttons before the section with statistics:
Schedule additional campaigns depending on the user's reaction to the message. This option may depend on your plan, see details >
Export to the new or to the existing lists the following segments:
- Sent – the total number of tokens the message was sent to;
- Delivered – the number of contacts that received the notification;
- Opened – the number of users that clicked on the notification (if the message didn’t include a special link and the user opened the app);
- Clicked – the number of users that clicked on a special link provided in the notification;
- In process – the number of tokens that have not received the notification yet.
2. Inaccessible contacts at the time of sending
- Over tariff plan limit;
- Annoyance level exceeded;
- In Unsubscribed.
Contacts to whom a message was not sent when checking for a subscription category, fall into the In Unsubscribed category
Copy to clipboard technical campaign information and message ID.
The report below provides details on the following parameters:
Activity dynamics (for triggered campaigns)
This graph is based on the selected period, where you can see statistics on the campaign:
When you hover over the chart, you can see the exact time and the number of openings and transitions for a certain period. The pencil on the graph shows when the message from the workflow was edited:
The deliverability chart is also built based on the selected period. Here you can see:
- Number of contacts who received the message;
- Inaccessible contacts at the time of sending;
Information about the number of purchases, the average check, and the total income from the campaign (pre-configure transferring orders and set up order visualization in your account settings).
Statistics of users of different operating systems.
If you send multilingual messages, statistics will be displayed separately for each language version of the message.
- Click the Add details button to evaluate the performance within a particular segment or multiple segments for the sent campaign. In the list that pops up, select the segments you want to see the report for and click on Done.
- The Copy icon will help in quickly copying data in order to paste it into Excel or Google Sheets.
- The 00 icon shows the data in numbers.
- The % icon shows the data as a percentage.
This tab in the Campaigns section displays single messages sent from a workflow or as a test message from the editor.
Here you will see a list of messages sorted by the time they were sent. To find a specific message, use the search bar and enter the recipient's contact ID, label or message title. As in the general reports tab, you can specify the period to display.
If you need a report in an external document, use the export button to download a CSV file or the button to copy and paste data into Excel or Google Sheets.
On the toolbar, you can see the Resend messages button. This option will come in handy if, for example, sending the campaign was interrupted due to some kind of error. Specify in the pop-up window the range of messages for resending. You can find the required message IDs in the last column of the report.
The tab with unsent push notifications due to insufficient funds is located on the left under the list of channels.
In the list of single message sendings, you will see the following information:
- Receiver's unique token.
- The title of the message.
- The language of the multilingual message.
- Campaign tags. The Test tag is assigned automatically.
- Date of sending. Hover your mouse over the date to see the exact time of day when the message was sent.
- The result of sending the message.
- ID of the particular message sent. You may need this to resend messages or contact support with a question about this campaign.
- If the message wasn't delivered, you'll see the reason under the message's title. You can check out error codes for FCM and APNs failure conditions in the corresponding instructions.
To see the content of a particular sent message, click on its title. The following information will be available in the window that appears:
- Campaign name. This is service information that you create and see in the Yespo system, but the recipient does not see it.
- Message ID.
- Custom data that was used in the message, in JSON format.
- Message preview: versions on Android and iOS. If the message template has dynamic content, you will see the push notification as it was received by the specific user.
General Report on Workflow Messages
You can see all the messages participating in a particular workflow and their statistics. For this:
1. Go to
- Automation -> Workflows -> View campaign report.
- Campaigns -> Reports -> Triggered -> Select workflow.
2. On the screen with reports, select:
- Message media type (for omnichannel workflows)
- Reporting period
Statistics are exported according to the selected filters.