- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Before importing the contact base, look at the main principles of file preparation.
1. Validate your base to verify the contact list and delete non-valid and fake contacts.
2. Available email and/or phone number are a must for import: the system uses them to recognize unique contacts. A file with names and addresses only will not be downloaded.
3. Prepare a file with contacts in one of the supported formats.
- XLS - table with columns created in Excel version 97/2000/XP. Standard format for tables.
- XLSX - table with columns created in Excel 2003. Standard format for tables.
- CSV - text file with comma-separated values. Can be created in Notepad or in Excel.
- TXT - standard format for Notepad text files. The file structure should be similar to CSV files.
4. It should be saved in one worksheet. If the file contains two or more worksheets, the system will not process them: only the contacts from the first worksheet will be imported.
5. Text fields of the list should have no spelling mistakes (gmeil.com, gmai.com, etc.). Fields with errors will not be imported into the system. See more detailed requirements for contact fields.
6. Phone number fields should be saved in the international format.
7. Your contact list file size shouldn’t exceed 300 MB. If it’s over 300 MB, split the file into several parts by removing the unused columns.
You can download file examples from the Reteno system to see how every format should be organized.