Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
The main purpose of user management is to enable the platform's account owners to monitor users in the account and manage their rights: invite, expand, limit or block their access.
- Admin. The role is assigned to an account owner. It gives full access to the entire system (contacts, segmentation, contact export, contact statistics, campaigns, reports, messages, workflows, triggers, recommendations). It lets add new users and manage their access rights within their own account. You can assign up to 20 admins but keep in mind that this role gives the full functional capability within the system.
- Marketer. The role is assigned to a regular user who has access to all the functionality within the account without the right to manage users.
- Marketer without the right to export contacts. The role is assigned to a regular user who has access to all the functionality within the account without the right to manage users and without the right to export contacts. This user can segment, view and copy single contacts.
- Marketer without the right to view and export contacts data. The role is assigned to a regular user who has access to all the functionality without the right to view/edit/export emails and phone numbers in a contact profile.
- Designer. The role is assigned to a user who only has access to creation, editing, removal of messages and workflows. Assign it to a team member who is solely involved in email creation and doesn’t work with contacts and campaigns.
- Auditor. The role is assigned to a regular user who has limited access (view only, without the right to edit/remove/export) to all the functionality within the account.
How to Invite a User
To invite a user and assign a role to them, you must be registered in the system, log in and go to the Settings. Your default role will be Admin. Next, you need to set up MFA (multi-factor authentication) to protect your account and secure it from unauthorized access.
1. Go to your personal profile > My profile and click Enable MFA at the bottom of the page.
2. Set up MFA following the opened guidelines. Once you've completed all the steps, this feature won't be available because you can only authenticate one device.
You can assign roles only after a successful MFA.
1. Go to your personal profile > Settings > Users and click Invite user.
2. Enter the email address of the user you’re assigning and select the role.
3. The invited user will receive an email with a confirmation link.
4. Having clicked the link, the user will be directed to the questionnaire. They must fill it and click Register.
5. After registration, the user will be assigned the role and will appear in the general list.
You can invite up to 5 users per day.
You can invite 20 users to one account. They can be users with different roles.
How to Lock or Delete a User
To lock the user, click the lock icon right to the user's name in the general list. You will see three lock options:
- Do not lock
- Lock forever;
- Lock until.
When the admin locks the user, access to this user is immediately denied, and the system logs them out, even if they are currently working in the system.
Admin can unblock any user at any time.
To delete a user, click the three points at the end of the line. You cannot restore deleted users; you need to create a new user again.