Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Setting Up Product Recommendations
Product recommendations increase the effectiveness of advertising communications. The system automatically selects relevant products for each situation and specific buyer according to established rules. Artificial intelligence algorithms will find products that your customers are most likely to want to buy.
To display recommended products, you can use the following:
Before you start setting up recommendations:
- Install a web tracking script or set up tracking for mobile apps to collect users’ online behavior data.
- Upload a product feed to provide data about your product range.
- Create a data source for recommendations: set filtering rules for different site pages, app and media channels.
- Configure additional recommendation filtering rules: choose product parameters to be shown to specific categories of contacts (optional).
In this section you will also find general instructions for working with recommendations:
If you encounter difficulties at any of the configuration steps, please contact our support at email@example.com