- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Promo Code Added from User Profile
Technically – the most straightforward method, when promo code is written in the user profile and is substituted to the message from there.
Convenient for mass mailing when it is necessary to send a unique promo code to each recipient.
Mailing preparation contains next stages:
Creating additional field in the system
For this, enter Settings → Additional fields.
Click New field button and fill up the field Name. The Personalization key is generated automatically. By default, Field type contains Text box option. You can leave this option If you use promo codes with numbers and letters.
Uploading the file with contacts and respective promo code
It is a usual Excel or CSV file, which has columns with email addresses or phone numbers and respective promo codes.
Through contact import upload the file. When configuring fields conformity, choose the Promo code field for the corresponding column.
The system will update contacts and add promo codes to respective contacts.
As a result of import, will be created a group of contacts. The mailing needs to be done for this group.
Creating and sending the message
In the message template click on the place, where promo code needs to be located, click Merge Tags, then Promo code. The system will substitute necessary variables by itself.
After completing settings, execute usual messages mailing for the group of contacts. So each recipient will receive the message with the proper promo code, assigned for them.