Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Collection Contact Data from Campaigns
If you use several channels for customer communication, you can invite subscribers of one channel to join you on another channel. For example, ask email subscribers to subscribe to your web pushes or ask app users to subscribe to your email. To do so, build segments based on contact data or use Velocity in emails.
Bulk Campaign to a Dynamic Segment
Let’s create the email campaign that will offer email subscribers to subscribe to web push notifications. You need to create a dynamic segment with conditions based on the channel.
Note. You can choose any channels instead of Email and Web Push, depending on what you use for customer communication.
1. Go to Contacts > Segments, click Add segment and select Dynamic.
2. Enter the segment name and optionally purpose and tags.
3. In Include, click Add card. Go to Channels > Email domain and select All contacts with email.
4. In Exclude, click Add card. Go to Channels, select the domain of the website you offer web push subscription to and select All contacts with site.com.
5. Your segment would look as follows. Click Done.
6. Create the email offering to subscribe to your web pushes and send it to this segment. Include the link to your site. Subscribers will click it, go to your site and subscribe with a regular request prompt.
Option 1. Send one email with Velocity code.
1. Create an email with an invitation that will only display to email subscribers without a push token. The invitation should be created as a separate stripe.
2. Left-click the stripe and click Code editor.
3. Add before the table:
<!--#set($filtered = ) #foreach($item in $data.get('mediaList')) #if($item.get('mediaType') == 'WEB_PUSH') $!filtered.add($!item) #end#end #if($filtered == )-->
4. Add at the end of the table before closing td:
5. Go to Automation > Workflows and create a new workflow that consists of the following blocks:
- Task Get contact;
- Email. Select the created email in Message;
This way, all subscribers will receive the email but the block with an invitation will display only to subscribers without tokens.
To collect web push tokens, use only the task Get contact; otherwise, the Velocity block won't display.
Option 2. Send different emails.
You can either create two different emails – one for email subscribers with a token and another for subscribers without a token – or create one email and then schedule an extra campaign for the later segment.
1. Create a dynamic segment as explained above.
2. Create a workflow with the following blocks:
- Included in segment? Select the created segment. If the subscriber matches the segment condition that is has the token they will be excluded from the campaign;
- Email. Select the email with an invitation;
Bulk Campaign with Velocity Code to Collect Phone Numbers
To engage users who have not provided their phone number, you can send an email with the block asking for the number and permission to send SMS. Add the corresponding Velocity code to the email code, and it will hide the permission block for users who already receive your SMS.
In the stripe code, add before the table:
<!-- %SMS% --> <!-- #set($sms = $data.get('SMS')) --> <!-- #if(!$sms) -->
Add at the end of the table before closing td:
This option can only be used to collect phone numbers.