- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Collecting Contact Data from Campaigns
If you use several channels for communication with customers, you can invite subscribers of one channel to join you in another channel. For example, ask email subscribers to subscribe to your web push notifications or ask the app users to subscribe to your email. To do so, you can build segments based on contact data or use Velocity in emails.
Sending Bulk Campaigns to Dynamic Segments
Let’s create an email campaign that offers email subscribers to subscribe to web push notifications. You need to create a dynamic segment with conditions based on a channel.
Note. You can choose any channels instead of Email and Web Push, depending on those you use for communication with customers.
1. Go to Contacts > Segments, click Add segment and select Dynamic.
2. Enter the segment name and optionally purpose and tags.
3. In Include, click Add condition. Go to Channels > Email domain and select All contacts with email.
4. In Exclude, click Add condition. Go to Channels, select the domain of a website you use for the web push subscriptions, and select All contacts with site.com.
5. Your segment have to look as follows. Click Done.
6. Create an email offering to subscribe to your web push notifications and send it to this segment. Embed the link to your site. When subscribers click it, they will be navigated to your site, where they can subscribe using a regular request prompt.
Option 1. Send one email with Velocity code.
1. Create an email with an invitation that will only display to email subscribers without a push token. The invitation should be created as a separate block.
2. Left-click the block and click Code editor.
3. Add before the table:
<!--#set($filtered = ) #foreach($item in $data.get('mediaList')) #if($item.get('mediaType') == 'WEB_PUSH') $!filtered.add($!item) #end#end #if($filtered == )-->
4. Add the following code at the end of the table before closing td:
5. Go to Automation > Workflows and create a new workflow that consists of the following blocks:
- Task Get contact;
- Email. Select the created email in Message;
This way, all subscribers receive the email, but the block with the invitation is visible only to subscribers without tokens.
To collect web push tokens, use only the task Get contact; otherwise, the Velocity block won't display.
Option 2. Send different emails.
You can either create two different emails: one for email subscribers with a token and another for subscribers without a token, or create one email and then schedule an extra campaign for the later segment.
1. Create a dynamic segment as explained above.
2. Create a workflow including the following blocks:
- Included in segment? Select the created segment. If the subscriber matches the segment condition that is has the token they will be excluded from the campaign;
- Email. Select the email with an invitation;
Sending Bulk Campaigns with Velocity Code to Collect Phone Numbers
To engage users who have not provided their phone number, you can send an email with a block asking for the number and permission to send SMS. Add the corresponding Velocity code to the email code, and it will hide the permission block for users who already receive your SMS.
In the block code, add before the table:
<!-- %SMS% --> <!-- #set($sms = $data.get('SMS')) --> <!-- #if(!$sms) -->
Add the following code at the end of the table before closing td:
This option can only be used to collect phone numbers.