- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
FAQ: Working with Contacts
How Many Contacts Do I Need to Send Campaigns?
The more contacts you have, the better, but there are no limits.
Can I Buy a Contact List from You?
Our internal policies and the laws of most countries worldwide prohibit sending marketing messages to people who have not consented.
What If I Purchased the Contact List From Someone Else?
Third-party contact lists are always a big risk. For example, so-called spam traps (addresses registered by anti-spam services specifically to detect spammers) may be hidden in such lists. Email services, such as Gmail or Outlook, block domains that send emails to such addresses. Also, in this case, email services reduce the anti-spam reputation of our servers. So we moderate all campaigns and may require confirmation that contacts have consented.
How to Collect Contact List?
The subscription form on the website is the main source of new contacts for the online business. Yespo offers you vast widget selection, thanks to which you can create and place a form on your website for free in a couple of clicks. New contacts will be automatically transferred to our system.
How Do I Make Sure My Mailings Don't Fall into the Spam Folder?
The easiest free way to get an idea of the email delivery to different services is to periodically create several test mail addresses in each domain and add them to the mailing list. You can estimate the overall picture by monitoring deliveries to these addresses. We also recommend registering with Google Postmaster and regularly monitoring the sender's reputation.
Could My Contact List Fall into the Wrong Hands?
This is excluded according to our service rules. Legally, we can reinforce the commitment by signing a non-disclosure agreement.
How to Create the Segment with All Contacts?
To create a dynamic segment that will automatically collect all available contacts in the account, follow these steps:
1. Go to Contacts -> Segments.
2. Click the Add segment button and select Dynamic.
3. Click Add condition in the Include section.
4. Set the condition Fields -> Personal -> ID -> greater than 0.
5. Click Done.