- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Creating a Data Source for Recommendations
The data source is a recommendation filtering algorithm that can be applied to the website, media channels, and mobile application.
Creating a data source is mandatory when setting up any recommendation type in Yespo.
When setting up website recommendations in the Yespo admin panel, you can select the data source directly when configuring recommendations.
Creating a Data Source in Account Settings
1. Go to account settings:
2. In the menu on the left, select the section Data sources and click New data source → Recommendations for messages or website:
3. Select a recommendation algorithm:
- Recommendations based on visitor data: The recommended products will be unique for each visitor. If the visitor is not authorized, bestsellers of all products will be displayed.
- Recommendations based on product data: for pages that show a product or a product category.
- General recommendation algorithms.
In addition, you can add custom filtering rules for the block.
For email recommendations, use the following data sources:
- Abandoned cart (up to 6 products);
- Recommendations for 6 abandoned products in the cart (up to 6 rec.);
- Abandoned view (up to 6 products);
- Recommendations for 6 abandoned views (up to 6 rec.);
- Personal recommendations or bestsellers (up to 6 rec.) — for promo campaigns.
To find out which source is better to use for other triggered campaing types, please contact our support team at email@example.com
4. Specify a unique source name.
5. Configure additional options below (optional) and click Save. The created data source will appear in the general list.
You can use the generated source when setting up recommendations for your site, app, and campaigns.