Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Creating a Synchronized Module
A synchronized module is a module in which information can be automatically updated in all emails that contain this module. Any container, structure or line in an email template can be saved as a module and be synchronized, meaning you do not need to edit manually each campaign.
Use synchronized modules to simultaneously update elements present in all email templates:
- social media icons;
- unsubscribe link;
- customer policy, etc.
1. Go to Messages > Messages, click any email or create a new one.
2. Select the necessary structure, container or line.
3. Click the upload icon and save the structure as a module.
4. Enter the name and select the category from a drop-down menu. Optionally, add a description and tags.
5. Enable Synchronized and click Save.
You will see the icon OFF in the bottom right corner of the current template. It indicates that the module has been added to synchronized modules but it has not yet synchronized with emails.
6. To complete synchronization, click OFF and enable Synchronized module in the settings on the left. OFF will change to ON which means the module is available for other emails.
How to Edit a Synchronized Module
1. Go to Messages > Messages and click any template with the necessary synchronized module.
2. Click the module and make the necessary editing. ON will change to OFF.
3. Click the module again. In the settings on the left, click Update module. OFF will change to ON.
You can choose of two more options: Restore and Make unsynchronized.
- When clicking Restore, changes will not be saved. The email would contain the old version, provided it was saved before.
- When clicking Make unsynchronized, the synchronized module becomes a regular module.
How to Run a Mass Update
1. For mass update in all templates with the same synchronized module, go to Messages > Messages and click Update synchronized modules.
2. Select the email templates for update in one of the ways:
1) enter email’s name, subject line or tag in the search box;
2) check the necessary boxes in the list;
3) select all emails by checking the box at the top of the list.
3. Click Update modules.
During the update, the button title will change to Abort update, with the number of the emails being updated. Click it if you need to abort the update process.
After the update is successfully completed, you will see the default button title.
If the update has failed, you will see a notification about the error.
If you do not run a mass update of synchronized modules, but they are present in several emails, they will be updated after you open each email. For example, Module 1 is synchronized and is used in Email 1 and Email 2. After you edit Module 1 in Email 1, it will be updated in Email 2 after you open Email 2.