- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Adding Anchor Links
An anchor link is a link that leads the reader to a specific place in the email. Anchor links are most often used in the email menu, helping navigate long emails. Using them, readers can skip the irrelevant sections and jump straight to the content they’re most interested in at the moment.
Some email clients don’t support anchor links: Gmail (iOS), Apple Mail (iOS), Outlook.com (Web), Outlook (Android), Outlook (MacOS).
In our editor, you can add anchor links to the email in two ways:
- In the HTML editor;
- In the code editor.
How to Add an Anchor Link in the HTML Editor
1. Select the block the anchor will lead the reader to.
2. Enable Add an anchor link and enter the anchor name (without a hashtag).
3. Select the element that will contain an anchor link.
4. In Link, chose the anchor name with a hashtag.
5. Click Save.
How to Add an Anchor Link in the Code Editor
1. Select the element that will contain an anchor link.
2. Open Code editor.
3. Add a href="#anchor_name" before the element name in the code.
4. Select the block the anchor will lead the reader to.
5. Add a class="esd-anchor" name="anchor_name" before the closing a tag.
Send a test message to check anchor links.