Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
An anchor link is a link that leads the reader to a specific place in the email. Anchor links are most often used in the email menu, helping navigate long emails. Using them, readers can skip the irrelevant sections and jump straight to the content they’re most interested in at the moment.
Some email clients don’t support anchor links: Gmail (iOS), Apple Mail (iOS), Outlook.com (Web), Outlook (Android), Outlook (MacOS).
In our editor, you can add anchor links to the email in two ways:
- In the HTML editor;
- In the code editor.
How to Add an Anchor Link in the HTML Editor
1. Select the block the anchor will lead the reader to.
2. Enable Add an anchor link and enter the anchor name (without a hashtag).
3. Select the element that will contain an anchor link.
4. In Link, chose the anchor name with a hashtag.
5. Click Save.
How to Add an Anchor Link in the Code Editor
1. Select the element that will contain an anchor link.
2. Open Code editor.