- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Segment tracking allows you to see the dynamics of base growth for selected segments. This way, you can see the effectiveness of marketing campaigns targeting specific groups of your audience.
Adding Segments for Tracking
1. Go to the Contacts → Analytics section and find Segment tracking in the general report.
2. By default, statistics for individual segments are not tracked. To start collecting data for analytics, click the Select segment button.
3. Activate the switches opposite the desired segments.
Data on changes in the number of contacts in the segment will appear within 24 hours.
Select the period for which you want to view statistics.
The first column displays:
- Segment name.
- Tracking start date.
- The number of contacts in the segment on the last day (recalculation ends at 02:00 UTC).
- The number of contacts by which the segment has increased or decreased.
- The segment's growth percentage at the end of the tracked period compared to the beginning.
- The percentage of the segment's growth dynamics at the end of the tracked period compared to its beginning.
- The button for viewing growth dynamics in the form of a curve.
Other columns of the table display the following data:
- The number of contacts in the segment on a specific date.
- The number of contacts added or deleted relative to the previous reporting date.
- The percentage of the segment growth relative to the previous reporting date, calculated using the formula: (current number of growth percentages - previous number/previous number) * 100%.
- The percentage of growth dynamics, calculated by the formula: the current number of growth percentages – the previous number.
The shades of red and green in the color of the cells make it easy to see when significant changes have occurred in the segment size and to analyze marketing activities that occurred during the corresponding period.
If changes between reporting dates are less than 1%, growth percentages and growth rates are not shown.
The segment statistics display the number of contacts without considering the type of their IDs. If, for example, you want to track the number of email subscribers, configure the appropriate parameters in the conditional segment.