- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Integration with Wix Forms
This is a guideline for integration with contact collection forms published on sites built on Wix.
Before getting started with integration, you need to:
- Create additional fields in the system. They should be similar to the fields of the form.
Step 1. Form Creation
1. Go to Site → Integrated forms and click the New integrated form button.
2. Enter the form name and select Wix in Services. Click Next.
3. In Add contacts to, enable a segment where the contacts who fill in the form will be added.
- For the New segment, create a segment.
- For the Existing segment, select a segment from the list.
4. Select what contacts to collect:
- New. Select to collect new contacts. Further, you will need to set Double Opt-In and select a confirmation email that will be sent to new subscribers automatically.
- All. Select to collect both new and existing contacts. For new contacts, you will need to set Double Opt-In and select a confirmation email that will be sent to new subscribers automatically. Existing contacts will not be sent a confirmation email.
- Additional data only for existing contacts. Select to update contact information for existing contacts. New contacts will not be able to subscribe through this form.
5. Click Next.
Step 2. Integration with Wix
1. In Wix websites, enter your site URL.
2. Follow the instructions in the URL for Webhook in the Wix account panel and paste the webhook generated in our platform to your Wix account.
- In your Wix account, go to Automations in your site’s dashboard -> Create an Automation.
- In Trigger, select Wix Forms.
- From the drop-down menu below, select the form with data to send.
- As a response to the trigger, select Send via webhook.
- Paste eSputnik webhook URL in Target URL.
Step 3. Field Mapping
Request parameters for main form fields — email, phone number, first and last name — are set by default. They are mapped automatically.
Email or phone number is required to create a contact.
To collect additional data:
- Fill out the form and send the submitted data.
- Click Show data from Wix.
- Map it to the contact field.
- Click Done.
Step 4. Setting Parameters
Check and edit form parameters and actions after subscription on the Parameters tab.
When everything is set and checked, click Save. The created form will appear in the general forms' list.
Here you can see the statistics on requests and the last update. To delete the form, click the three dots icon on the right.
Requests display how many times the form has been filled and not the number of new contacts. One person can fill the form more than one time or fill the form but not subscribe.