Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Introduction to Workflows
A workflow is an automated message or series of messages sent based on set up conditions with a particular marketing purpose.
You can use workflows to segment your audience and send different campaign types, such as welcome series, birthday congrats, order confirmation, subscription changes, reactivation, etc.
There are 3 types of workflows:
- Triggered workflows launched by the event.
- Regular workflows launched for the selected segments based on the specified conditions.
- Workflows launched by the change in the user’s profile.
In Yespo, we use a drag-and-drop builder to create workflows. It is a constructor that uses blocks — the tasks and conditions that you can add to a workflow.
There are three groups of blocks to be used for workflow creation:
- General blocks are basic blocks necessary to build a workflow.
- Actions blocks are used to set up an action in a workflow. The system performs such actions at a particular period of time or at a particular stage of contact management.
- Conditions blocks check the user's compliance with a certain condition, split the workflow into two paths (Yes/No), and run one of them depending on the answer.
Learn about the different workflow blocks and how they work together.