- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Setting Multilingual Browser Push Notification Permission
Set automatic language detection for the web notification confirmation prompt.
The option is available for Widget requests.
To determine the user's language, the system checks:
- the lang attribute in the HTML code of the site;
- if it isn't set – the language in the link (eg, "/en");
- if the language parameter is not specified in the link, the system checks the language of the contact's browser;
- if the user's language is not defined, the system will display the default language that you specified in the widget settings;
- if the user's language doesn't match any of the specified widget languages, the default language will be used.
Set Up Instructions
1. Go to the Settings → Web Push tab → Permission settings in your account settings.
2. Select the prompt type Widget. Click on the globe icon and select the default language from the list.
The appearance of the subscription prompt is set only in the version with the default language. Then it's automatically applied to other language versions.
3. Once the prompt with the default language is customized, select the alternate languages you want. Сlick on the Add a language button and select the required language versions from the list.
Write the copy for subscription request, blocking and confirmation buttons in the appropriate language for each version. Save your changes.
To see the sample of each prompt version, activate Show prompt sample switcher.