Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
How to Set Multilingual Browser Push Notification Permission
Set automatic language detection for the web notification confirmation prompt. The option is available for Widget requests.
How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website>>
To determine the user's language, the system checks:
- the lang attribute in the HTML code of the site;
- if it isn't set – the language in the link (eg, "/en");
- if the language parameter is not specified in the link, the system checks the language of the contact's browser;
- if the user's language is not defined, the system will display the default language that you specified in the widget settings;
- if the user's language doesn't match any of the specified widget languages, the default language will be used.
To enable multilingual messaging, send a request to our support team.
Set Up Instructions
1. Go to the Web Push tab → Permission settings in your account settings.
2. Select the prompt type Widget. Specify the default language in the multilingual settings. To do this, click on the globe icon and select the default language from the list.
The display of the subscription prompt is set only in the version with the default language. Then it's automatically applied to other language versions.
3. Once the prompt with the default language is customized, select the alternate languages you want. Сlick on the Add a language button and select the required language versions from the list.
Write the copy for subscription request, blocking and confirmation buttons in the appropriate language for each version. Save your changes.