Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
In this section, we provide instructions and guidelines on how to use the system for our users. In the articles of this section we mostly answered the question "How?", Instead of "Why?".
Find Your Way Around
Welcome aboard! Let us take you on a small tour around our system, to help you familiarize with the tabs and have а smooth first experience with your new marketing system.
The Dashboard tab is the default tab you see when you log in to our platform. Here you can:
• check your account balance,
• top up your balance,
• see the available pricing plans.
The top-pane menu will help you conveniently navigate to all the features available in the system.
The Contacts tab enables you to manage all your opt-in contacts. Here you can:
• import or export contacts, or add a contact manually;
• create contact lists and segment your audience based on a variety of different criteria;
• request a free custom subscription form for your website;
• see the detailed statistics on your contacts.
The Contacts tab stores and displays all the additional information on your customers and prospects. You can use this information to analyze your contact database and set criteria to create and auto-update segments.
The Messages tab provides the main tools you need to create and manage all your marketing communications. Here you can:
• Сreate emails, text messages, Viber messages, mobile and web push notifications;
• Store and edit message templates;
• Launch and schedule your email campaigns.
The Campaigns tab enables you to see:
• Your scheduled campaigns;
• The list of all your sent email campaigns, with detailed reports for each campaign;
• Unsubscribe reasons.
This tab is your automation control center. Here you can:
• create workflows,
• set up events,
• manage automation processes.
Managing your account
The Settings menu in your account will enable you to:
• change your name,
• select your display language and time zone,
• set up balance notifications,
• enable multi-factor authentication.
What else can you do?
The Account settings menu also enables you to set up additional functionality. Such as, setting up push notifications or uploading promo codes.
The system is constantly evolving, and our Manual, we also build upon. If you have not found something that you need, please don't hesitate to ask us