- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing Mobile SDK Access Keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Yespo Main Sections Overview
Let us take you on a small tour around our system for successful acquaintance.
The page provides quick access to all sections of the system, and also displays information about the current pricing plans of the account.
This section manages contacts and stores information about them — first name, last name, phone number, email, address and other personal data. You can add new contacts manually or import them from other sources, creating segments for easy management. Statistics displays the number of contacts, their activity, cohort and RFM analysis.
In this section, you can create and send different types of messages: Email, SMS, Web Push, Mobile Push, Viber, App Inbox, In-App. Save messages as templates for quick future reference. Statistics in the Messages section displays information about the number of sent and read messages, and clicks on the links.
In this section, you can view scheduled campaigns and information about previously sent bulk or single messages. It also displays the unsubscribe reasons. Frequency strategy will help you set up contact list segmentation and create a campaign schedule.
This section allows creating individual product recommendations for each visitor based on their website activity. Using integrated forms and various widget types (subscription forms, informers, launchers, age gate), you can collect data about subscribers.
All the functionality for automating campaigns is available here:
creating workflows and events to launch triggered campaigns;
adding event types and viewing their history;
work with orders.
Personal Account Management
The personal account consists of the following subsections:
Switch account. The option is available if you work with several accounts.
My profile. Settings and information associated with your system account:
Personal data such as first name, last name, phone number, password.
Setting up notifications, for example, notifications about the renewal of the pricing plan or about the lack of funds in the account.
Enable multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Settings: options for campaigns customization, integrations and account management.
To see all system Settings — follow the link >
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com