- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Onboarding With Yespo
We prepared a list of the basic uses to make your start easier.
Steps to Getting Set Up
I. Getting started
Create your Yespo account and set up automatic adding and updating of contacts’ data.
Step 1. Creating an account
Step 2. Importing current contacts
Step 3. Collecting new contact data
Add a code to your database storage to send requests to Yespo when new contact data is created or updated on your side.
Step 4. Installing widgets on your site
Set up subscriber data collection through Yespo’s built-in forms.
II. Email settings
Create your first email campaign.
Step 1. Domain verification and adding senders
Step 2. Creating email
Take advantage of our rich template editor features.
Set up event-based triggered workflows and build auto-updating target segments for your marketing campaigns.
Step 1. Creating segments
Build static and dynamic segments for promo and triggered campaigns.
Step 2. Building workflows
Compose journey maps to engage your subscribers and move them through your sales funnel.
Step 3. Streaming events
Use events for creating automated campaigns, segmentation, personalization, and analytics.
IV. Setting up web tracking and uploading a product feed for triggers and product recommendations
Web tracking is a technology that collects user behavior data on your website.
Step 1. Installing web tracking script and uploading product feed
Step 2. Sending events with user behavior data
Use Java Script Requests to create personalized product recommendations for the site and your messages.
Step 3. Setting product recommendations
Implement omnichannel communication to boost sales. Create campaigns and combine all channels in one platform:
Mobile push messages. Retain your mobile app users and give a boost to the ROI of your mobile app
SMS is easy to implement and works excellent for urgent updates, reminders and hot sales.
Viber differs from SMS in larger text volumes, and the ability to add images and active links.
In-app messages are displayed in the application during an active user session.
With web push notifications, everyone sees your offer! These messages appear right on the browser, even if your website is closed.
App Inbox messages combine the benefits of mobile and web push notifications. It allows you to deliver rich, personalized content to users directly on your site or app.
Manage them and optimize the process by connecting the most appropriate channel for each situation. The more relevant channels you use in your cross-channel strategy, the more effectively each channel will perform.