- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Yespo’s Widgets are built for online projects to speed up and simplify converting visitors into leads.
Lots of templates, triggers, and integrations will help you unlock your website's hidden potential.
Special coding is not needed from now. Just create your desired popup in drag and drop builder, set up appropriate display conditions, and enjoy conversion rate growth for your website.
Grab your new leads on the fly and move them through the sales funnel with all of Yespo’s omnichannel communication tools.
We provide 4 widget types:
1. Subscription forms – widgets for collecting contact data: email, phone, name.
2. Informers – clickable widgets to inform site visitors about promotions, discounts, new arrivals, upcoming events, and increase their involvement in social media.
3. Launchers – call buttons on web pages that allow visitors to subscribe at a convenient moment.
4. Age gate – a widget that overlaps the main site content until the visitor confirms age.