Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
SMS is a high-precision customer communication channel. Additional targeting based on geography, interests, etc. allows for achieving maximum effect.
To send SMS via the Yespo system, you first need to register the SMS sender ID or set up SMS processing.
After finishing all the necessary settings, you can create an SMS campaign.
Creating New SMS
Go to Messages → Messages → SMS. Click the Create SMS button.
Fill in the following fields:
Name. The system name that the recipient will not see.
Text. The main content of the SMS.
One part of SMS contains 160 symbols.
There are the symbol and the message part counters in the message editor to help you control the total length of the message and calculate the cost of the campaign.
3. Personalization. Use the dynamic variables to add a name, city, bonuses or any personal data available in the user profile. Click on the Personalization icon in the Text field to select data.
4. Sender. The alpha name or the sender name will be displayed to your subscribers while receiving messages. Sender name Marketing is set by default. We recommend using your own domain name, as the operator can change the public domain name.
5. Tags. Select tags from the list or enter a new one and click Enter. Use tags to filter search results and set campaign frequency strategy.
Fill in the following field:
Subscription categories. Manage subscription categories to send messages to your contacts based on their preferences.
Multilingual version (optional)
In our platform, you can create a multilingual version of any message. Click the Globe icon in the top panel, specify the default language and add language versions. Fill each version with the content in the corresponding language. You can switch between versions within one template in one click
1. Test the messages by clicking the Test button on the top panel.
1. In a pop-up window, enter a phone number or select it from the Choose contact tab and click Send.
1. Click on the Create campaign button.
2. In a pop-up window, choose segments or contacts for the campaign and click on Go to campaign.
3. On the general checkout page:
- In the Segments section, click Recalculate contacts to see the total number of contacts that will receive the notification. You can also edit segments or select new ones.
- See all the necessary information for verification: Name, Subscription categories, Sender. You can see how the SMS will look on different platforms (Android, iOS).
- In the Send options, you can set the batching. Click the Start immediately button to launch the campaign. For a delayed start, select the Schedule button and set the date and time of sending.