Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Setting Up Recommendations for Promo Campaigns
The recommendation block in the promo campaign allows you to show up to 6 products according to the data on the contact’s online behavior (viewed products on the site).
Contacts without sufficient data will see a selection of bestsellers.
If you've already set up Abandoned Cart or Abandoned Browse triggers, you can transfer the dynamic content block from the trigger to the promo template with minimal changes. The recommendations in the promo emails will look the same as in the trigger ones.
If the triggers in your account still need to be configured, or you need the layout of the recommendation block in promo emails to be different from the trigger emails, contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before setting up the recommendations, install web tracking and upload the product feed.
1. Go to your account settings → Data Sources tab → click the New data source button → Recommendations for messages or website.
2. Create a data source Personal recommendations or bestsellers (up to 6 products) based on visitor data. You can find it by ID: 3394.
3. Copy the name of the created algorithm.
4. Open the active trigger template (Cart or View). Select the stripe that contains dynamic content and copy it.
5. Open the code of the copied stripe.
6. Change the name of the data source in the code to the one copied in step 3.
7. Save the stripe as a module.
8. Delete the copied stripe from the trigger template.
Now you can insert the created module into any promo campaign.