Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
In the system, you can use tags for the following purposes:
- Filter and search emails by category. For example, you can create such tags as Triggers, Promo, Welcome, etc.
- Create categories for contact segments and track their relevance.
- Filter reports to preview statistics on a particular category of emails.
- Set conditions for campaign frequency strategies.
How to Add Tags to an Email
1. Go to Messages > Messages and open the corresponding email or create a new one.
2. Click its name or subject line.
3. In Tags, click Add tags and enter a tag or select one from the existing.
You can add as a tag a word or phrase in Latin or Cyrillic, numbers and symbols. You can add several tags to one email. To enter a new tag, click the key Enter after each tag. Click Save. Added tags will appear next to the message in the general list. Click any tag, and the system will sort out all the emails with this tag.
Note. Similarly, you can add tags to any message: mobile push, web push, SMS, and VIber.
How to Add Tags to a Contact Segment
1. Go to Contacts > Segments and click the corresponding segment or create a new one.
2. Click Add tag under the segment’s title and purpose and enter a tag or select one from the existing.
Added tags will appear next to the segment in the general list. Click any tag, and the system will sort out all the segments with this tag.
How to Add Tags to a Report
1. Go to Campaigns > Reports and click the necessary report.
2. In Tags, click Add tags and enter a tag or select one from the existing.
Click the tag next to the report, and the system will sort out all the reports with this tag
You can also use tags to sort out best and worst campaigns. Highlight the best and worst campaigns is enabled by default, but if not, enable it in Display.
Select the type of campaign, specify the period and click the necessary tag.
How to Add Tags to a Frequency Strategy
Campaign Frequency Strategy is an algorithm that determines the conditions of the frequency based on which campaigns are sent to different segments. The functionality is available for pricing plans that include Advanced Segmentation.
1. Go to Campaigns > Frequency strategy and click New strategy.
2. Enter the title, add segments and tags of the messages to which the strategy will be applied.
3. Configure the frequency for each segment and tag.
How to Delete Tags
You can delete any tag added to any element (message, report, segment strategy) by clicking the cross icon next to it.