- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
With tags, keep important groups and categories of emails under control.
Tags are labels which help you to:
- Filter and search by category. For example, add to the mob-push such tags like promo or trigger.
- Create categories for contact segments and track their relevance.
- Set conditions for campaign frequency strategies.
- Filter reports to preview statistics on a particular category by channel (for example, email)
Tags are transparent. You can set a tag for email and use it for other channels.
Adding Tags to an Email
Open the section Messages and click on the necessary email or create a new one.
Go to its name or subject line.
In selection Tags, click on the button Add tags, enter a tag or select from the existing one.
- For your convenience, you can add several tags.
- For creating a new tag, use a word or short phrase, numbers and symbols.
- To enter a new tag click the key Enter. Added tags will be appeared near the message in general list.
- To sort out all the emails with required tag, simply click any tag.
All Channels (Mobile push, Web Push, SMS, App Inbox)
All these editors have the same appearance (options).
So explain the adding tag on the example of mob-push.
To add tags to mob-push you need:
- Go to Messages, click to the section Mobile push and open the required mob-push or create one new.
- In section Tags click on the label Add tag and enter a tag or select one from the existing ones.
- Click any tag, and the system will sort out all the mob pushes with this tag.
Adding Tag to the Contact Segment
For adding tag to the contact segment you need:
- Open section Contacts, go to Segments and open required segment or create a new one.
- Click the button Add tag under the segment’s title and enter a tag or select from the existing one.
- Added tags will be appeared in general list. You can click any tag and system will sort out all segments with this tag.
Adding Tags to a Report
For adding tag to the report, you need:
- Open section Reports and click the necessary report.
- In section tags, click the button Add tag and enter a tag or select one from existing.
- Click the tag next to the report, and the system will sort out all the reports with this tag.
Adding Tags to the Workflow
For adding tag to the workflows you need:
- Open section Workflows, and click the necessary workflow or create a new one.
- Click the button Add tag and select tag.
Added tags will be appeared in general list. You can click any tag and the system will sort out all workflows with this tag.
Using Tags to a Frequency Strategy
Campaign Frequency Strategy is an algorithm that determines the conditions of the frequency based on which campaigns are sent to different segments.
To add tags to a Frequency Strategy, you need:
- Open the section Frequency strategy and click New Strategy
- Enter the title, add segments and tags of the messages to which the strategy will be applied.
- Configure the frequency for each segment and tag.
If the tag is no longer relevant or needs to be replaced, you can remove the tag from the message (workflow, contact segment, report).
Click on the corresponding icon.
The tag will be removed.
All added tags remain in the account, you can’t delete tags by yourself. Please contact to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org