- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Placement of Recommendations on the Webpage
Placement setting is required for recommendation blocks created in Yespo account.
1. Go to Placements, click New placement and select the page type.
2. Enter the title. For convenience, use the page type and where on the page the recommendation will be placed.
3. Use a CSS selector to specify the element you want to add a placement to.
- Go to the page where the recommendation will be placed and click F12 to open the console. You can also open the console by right-clicking on the page and clicking Inspect.
- Activate Select an element in the page to inspect it by clicking it.
- Click the element relative to which the recommendation will be placed (before, after, inside the element).
- Right-click the selected element and click Copy > Copy selector.
- Paste the copied CSS selector in the input field above.
4. Select where the recommendation will be placed relative to the selected element and click Done.
5. To assign the created placement to the recommendation, go to Recommendations and click the necessary recommendation in the general list. Click Parameters, and in Placement select the necessary placement.