- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Actions After Form Submission
Set the rules for actions that must happen after form submission.
Adding Contacts to Segments
Select segments to add contacts to. Without selected segments, contacts are saved to your account without adding to segments.
Activate subscription confirmation via email. When Double Opt-In is disabled, subscribers are added as contacts to your list without email confirmation.
You can use the default email, edit or replace it.
The button with the confirmation link in the email for integrated widgets must have the following mandatory settings:
- Type: Subscription confirmation,
- Link: $data.get('redirectUrl')
Event type: SysContactConfirmed
If you need to change system workflow, see the instructions.
Redirecting After Click
Select where to send the user after clicking the confirmation link: the default redirect page or verified domain URL.
When choosing the Verified domain URL, in the URL field, enter only the URL in the verified domain address of your company and its subdomains.
If you don’t have verified domains, click the Verify domain button.
Select one of the options:
- Send welcome email: sending works automatically; you do not need to create additional workflows.
- Send welcome series through workflow: select event type or create a new one and launch it to your welcome workflow.
Activate the toggle Only to new contacts to avoid sending a welcome campaign to existing contacts.