- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Actions After Form Submission
Set the rules for actions that must happen after form submission.
Adding Contacts to Segments
Select segments to add contacts to. Without selected segments, contacts are saved to your account without adding to segments.
Activate subscription confirmation via email. When Double Opt-In is disabled, subscribers are added as contacts to your list without email confirmation.
You can use the default email, edit or replace it.
The button with the confirmation link in the email for integrated widgets must have the following mandatory settings:
- Type: Subscription confirmation,
- Link: $data.get('redirectUrl')
Event type: SysContactConfirmed
If you need to change system workflow, see the instructions.
Redirecting After Click
Select where to send the user after clicking the confirmation link: the default redirect page or verified domain URL.
When choosing the Verified domain URL, in the URL field, enter only the URL in the verified domain address of your company and its subdomains.
If you don’t have verified domains, click the Verify domain button.
Select one of the options:
- Send welcome email: sending works automatically; you do not need to create additional workflows.
- Send welcome series through workflow: select event type or create a new one and launch it to your welcome workflow.
Activate the toggle Only to new contacts to avoid sending a welcome campaign to existing contacts.