- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Creating and Uploading a Firebase Key
To send mobile push notifications via Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), register the project in Google Firebase, create a key, and upload it to Yespo.
Creating a Project
1. Go to the Google Firebase service page and click Get started.
2. Click the Create a project button.
4. Activate or deactivate the use of Google Analytics for the project; click Continue.
If you have agreed to use Google Analytics, select or create a Google Analytics account; click Create project.
5. Your new project is ready; click Continue.
Generating a Key
1. In the left panel, click the settings wheel next to Project Overview and go to the Project settings menu.
2. Go to the Service accounts tab and click the Generate new private key button.
3. Click Generate key In the dialog box.
4. Download the key to your device.
Uploading a Key to Yespo
Go to your Yespo account settings to the Mob Push tab, open one of the previously created applications or create a new one and upload the key file.