- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Testing Email Subject Lines
You can conduct split testing of a campaign subject line in 2 ways:
- Set multiple subjects in your email
- Split the audience into several segments and send emails with different subjects to each segment
Experiment with Subjects in Email
Specify the email's subject and click Add subject in the email editor; enter an alternative one. You can use any number of alternative subjects.
When sending, the system will divide recipients into equal parts according to the number of email subjects.
Evaluating Test Results
1. In the Campaigns → Reports section, open the report on the campaign with the experiment with subjects. See subject performance metrics on the Experiments tab.
The larger the segment, the more reliable the test result.
Google Analytics will collect statistics within one campaign without details by subjects. If you need to determine how many sales a particular subject made, use testing with a segment’s splitting.
Testing Subjects with Target Segment’s Splitting
1. Go to a segment to which you want to send a campaign (Contacts → Segments).
2. Click Split segment.
3. Set the segment parts’ number and the percentage split. The maximum number of parts is 3. Activating the Distribute evenly switch ensures that segments contain equal contact numbers.
New segments will appear in the segments’ list after splitting:
4. Create several emails (corresponding to the number of segment’s parts) with the same content but different subjects. Give messages different names to analyze the results of the campaign in GA.
5. Send emails to prepared segments.