- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Setting Up the JS API Recommendation Algorithm in Yespo
Receive product recommendations via API and use the resulting list of products to display them in recommendation blocks on your site.
To use the API recommendations:
- Upload a product data feed to your Yespo account.
- After receiving an array of products, set up the display of blocks on your side (appearance, placements, headings).
Connecting API Recommendations
1. Go to the Site → Recommendations tab and click the New recommendation button.
2. Select the Product data for API usage option
3. Each type has different algorithms for product selections, for example, bestsellers for the main page or personalized recommendations for the category page. Any page type is suitable for a wishlist, blog, promotions, etc.
4. Specify data source.
- Call the function when you need to get product recommendations.
- Use product data in your response at your discretion.
- Set up ProductImpression event transmission.
In this recommendation type, the ProductImpression event is not automatically sent. Pass it when site visitors actually view the recommendation block. As parameters in the request, you need to pass the product ID and container_type, which were returned in the getRecommendations response.
In the general list of recommendations, API recommendations will be marked with the corresponding icon.