Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Adding/Changing a Sender Name
Use different sender names to separate different types of emails and let subscribers filter your messages (promos, blog newsletters, triggered emails, etc.).
This approach also helps relate the brand with a specific person. For example, send important news on behalf of CEO, and digest newsletters on behalf of the blog editor.
In the system, you can add or change a sender in two ways:
- in the email editor;
- in personal settings.
How to Add a Sender in the Email Editor
1. Go to Messages > Messages and click any email.
2. Click Subject line and then click + New sender.
3. Enter a new sender name and a corporate email address and click Add. You will see a pop-up confirming that a verification email was sent to your address.
Note: for commercial campaigns, you can use only a corporate address that uses your company domain name. This is an official requirement by email service providers and email clients which also affects your email deliverability.
4. Go to your Inbox, open the confirmation email and confirm a new sender name.
5. Click Subject line again and select the necessary name from a drop-down menu.
How to Add a Sender in Personal Settings
1. Go to your personal account > Settings > Senders and click Add sender.
2. Enter a new sender name and a corporate email address and click Add.
3. A confirmation email will be sent to the entered address. Open it and confirm a new sender name. After confirmation, the sender status will be changed from Awaiting confirmation to Available.
4. Click Subject line again and select the necessary name from a drop-down menu.
In Reply to, Not specified is set by default, but you can select the sender name and subscribers’ replies will be sent to the corresponding email address.