- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Adding/Changing/Deleting a Sender Name
Use different sender names to separate different types of emails and let subscribers filter your messages. For example:
messages from managers;
triggered emails, etc.
You can add or change a sender in a few ways:
Before configuration, you must add email authentication.
Adding a Sender in the Email Editor
Static Sender Address
1. Go to Messages → Messages → Email → open the email or create new one.
2. Click the Title or Subject of the message to open the settings.
3. Click + New sender.
4. Enter a new sender name and email address.
The sender's email address must be in your corporate domain. For example, for the site yourcompany.com you can add an address like this:
After clicking Add, the system will send a confirmation email to the specified email. Confirm the request in the email from Yespo Support.
5. To change the sender's address, click on a previously added sender and select a new one.
Dynamic Sender Address
Use this option to send a bulk campaign with different senders. For example, when you need to automatically substitute the names of a personal manager for each customer. For triggered messages sent through a workflow, you can use as a reply-to address:
Event parameter value
Contact field data
To add a dynamic sender address, follow the next steps in the email editor.
1. Click on Sender.
2. Go to Dynamic address.
If this option is unavailable in your account, apply for activation
To substitute the sender from the event parameters, specify the velocity structure in the corresponding field. For example, $!data.get(‘yoursender_address’), where yoursender_address – variable from the event.
To substitute the sender from the contact card, click on the person icon and select the appropriate contact field. The variable will be automatically added to the field.
3. Click the Save button.
Adding a Sender Via Account Settings
Go to your account → Settings → Senders → New sender.
2. Enter a new sender name and email address.
After clicking Add, the system will send a confirmation email to the specified email.
3. Confirm the sender name in the email from Yespo Support.
After confirmation, the sender receives the status “Available”. The status “Awaiting confirmation” will be displayed until you click the link from the email. In the “Sender name” tab, you can see a list of all senders with their statuses. For sender names awaiting confirmation you can resend request:
Adding Reply Address
By default, all users reply to the sender's address. If you need, add another reply address. Send messages from a common address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org, and receive replies to another address.
The reply address is added in the same way as the sender name.
Reply address must be in your corporate domain
Deleting a Sender
Go to your account settings → Senders → Email tab. Click on the cross in the spacer with the sender you want to delete (if there is only one sender in the account, you cannot delete it).
If the sender is not used in any messages, click Delete, after which the system will delete it from your account.
If the sender is used in messages, the system will prompt you to select a different one.
Select a new sender to apply to these messages and click Delete to remove the old sender from your account.
If you select the Leave without sender option, the system cannot send these messages until you specify a new sender.