- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Promo Code Generated in a Workflow
One can generate promo codes directly in the workflow when sending the message. The expiration date, type, and discount will be codified in the promo code itself.
On your site, using reverse algorithm, you can decode promo code, entered by user, and grant him respective discount or bonuses in accordance with conditions of your sale. Promo code encoding/decoding algorithm is described in this document.
Configuring process looks like following:
Creating encoding key
Promo codes are encoded using key, which third persons don’t need to know. Generate the key in eSSuperKeyXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, where XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - 14 any numbers. Tell us the key. We will attach it to your account.
Creating message for sending
It is necessary to substitute $!data.get(‘promocode’) variable in the message.
Configuring the workflow
The blocks Task – Create promo code and Send message are used in the workflow. Read more how to set up Create promo code block.
In Message block choose preliminarily created message and indicate parameters from the event, which contains contact ID.
Decoding promo code
Recipient will obtain promo code in following format CRRH-ASDF-HGVB-MNCA.
You will be able to decode this promo code on your site using algorithm and key. Successfully decoding the promo code you will, firstly, validate it; secondly, obtain following data: expiration date, discount, type of promo code. Algorithm is described in the document.