- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
FAQ: Launching First Campaign
How to Launch a Campaign from the Saved templates?
There is no way to start a campaign in the Saved templates section.
To send an email saved as a template, go to the Messages section, click Create Email and go to the Saved tab.
Open the desired template — it contains the Create campaign button. Click it and schedule a campaign.
To make the template appear as a regular email in the general list, go to it and click Save. The email will be in the saved templates and the general list.
What Are the Email Open annd Click Rates for My Industry?
Open and click rate norms are average indicators that may be far from your specific case.
First, the percentage of opens and clicks will depend on the email type. Transactional order confirmations have the highest open rates, subscription confirmations have the highest CTR, and newsletters have the lowest engagement rates.
The CTR of promotional emails will vary depending on the content's quality, the open rate — on the subject and the contact list quality. Everything is very individual, and you can find the best guidelines in your previous similar campaigns.
What Is the Norm for Unsubscribing?
The normal unsubscribe rate is up to 3%. Unsubscribes may be affected by the following:
- uninteresting and irrelevant emails;
- frequency of mailings;
- changing the sender's name.
Note that unsubscribes are sometimes good. In this way, the contact list is cleaned of inactive contacts, and the general indicators of the mailing are improved. There is no reason to worry if the percentage of unsubscribes is at most 1%.
How Can I Improve My Campaign Statistics?
Each case is individual. We are always ready to help you in solving any questions. If you doubt your emails, leave a request for an audit.
When Is the Best Time to Send Emails?
The general answer is from Tuesday to Friday morning. There is a better chance that subscribers will read your email since these are working days, and people check their mailboxes frequently.
Your tests can provide a better answer to this question.
Test the following sending parameters:
- Time of day;
- The number of weekly campaigns.
Why Do We Need Alt Attributes for Images?
Alt-text indicates to mailers that the email contains an image that needs to be uploaded. If the image has not been loaded, the person can see a description of the image content.
How to Сreate an Email That Will Look Equally Good on Different Device Types?
The Yespo editor has a built-in adaptability function. You can adjust the adaptability both for the entire email and its elements.