- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Revenue from Campaigns
Enable the visualization of revenue in reports to see how much income each channel generates.
Enabling Revenue Display
Next, go to your profile settings → Revenue from campaigns and enable the Show sales in report option.
Select parameters for each channel:
- The event that connects the channel to sale;
- The time between the event and sale.
Specify the order currency to calculate the income correctly. Revenue visualization will include only orders in the specified currency. Select a currency code from the list and click the Save button. The changes will take effect within 10 minutes.
Add message tags to exclude specific messages from the revenue calculation (technical notifications, password recovery, delivery confirmation, etc.) Data on them will be available in the report but won’t be included in the revenue calculation.
You can see total revenue for a specific period.
Go to Automation → Orders and select period to view revenue.
At the top of the list of orders, next to the Total status, you will see revenue amount - the sum of Initialized, In progress, and Delivered statuses.
Hover over the question icon next to the Total status. Detailed information on each status will display.
Additionally, you can see the canceled orders amount. This amount is not included in total revenue.
Revenue from Campaigns in Reports
Go to Campaigns → Reports. Data on campaign revenue over the specified period will be given on top of the general list:
- Average check;
- Revenue from campaigns.
Click the $ icon to see details on each campaign:
- Average check;
- Revenue from campaign.
Click on the number of purchases the campaign generated to open a window with a list of contacts who made purchases and other order information.
You can easily export all customers to a separate segment or file by clicking the Export button.
Exporting data from the Purchases tab to a CSV file is available only to users in the role with the appropriate permission (Admin, Marketer).
Click the preview button to view the contact card.
To copy or export a report with general purchase data, click Copy or Export, respectively (with $ active).
Revenue from the campaign is also displayed inside its report:
Next to the numbers, you can see the sale formula. For example, for the campaign on the screen, a sale is defined as a transition from the message to the website with purchase completion within 24 hours after the transition.
- Set up order data transfer to the system via API resources Add orders and Generate event.
- All sales transferred to the system are connected to channels. You connect channels to sales in Settings based on events (sent, delivered, opened, clicked) and time period.
- A sale is always associated with the last interaction with the channel.
- Refund data isn’t included in the general statistics.