Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Order automation allows to process your sales, create triggered order series and send personalized post-purchase messages.
Send order data to our system to:
- get RFM analysis of your contact base;
- send transactional order-related messages;
- segment your audience by order parameters.
To send transactional messages you need to:
- set up order transferring through API (Add order or Generate event methods); as Add orders resource has some limitations, we recommend using Generate event.
- create a message with dynamic content;
- create a workflow.
The system stores order events for 5 years. All this data you can use for segmentation. To increase or decrease the storage period, leave a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.