- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Visit our pricing page to view a list of pricing plans.
Can I Top Up My Balance and Start Campaigns Immediately?
The algorithm for starting the system depends on what functionality you plan to use.
If you want to start with promo campaigns, first verify the domain. After this, you can send out campaigns even without topping up your account — 2,500 free emails are available.
If you activate CDP features, you need to make some additional settings. Please contact us for advice and support in connecting Extra features.
To make omnichannel campaigns, prepare the following settings:
- SMS – register an SMS sender ID or enable processing.
- Viber – add sender ID.
- Web Push – follow the instructions on the link.
- Mob Push – integrate your mobile app with Yespo.
- App Inbox – set up a channel for a website and/or mobile app.
After completing the settings, connect the appropriate channels on the Pricing plans tab.
How to Top Up My Account in the System?
Click the Add funds button on the main account page. When replenishing via built-in systems, funds are credited automatically.
When paying by bank transfer, funds are received in the system within 3-4 hours; if there are delays on the bank’s side, the payment may take 1-3 days. If you have an urgent campaign planned, send us a scan/photo of the receipt to email@example.com.
What Payment Methods are in the System?
The system has several payment methods:
- Visa/Mastercard payment cards.
- Payment by legal entities and individuals with an invoice.
To add a card, click the Pricing plans button on the main account page, go to the Payment methods tab, and click Add card.
Where Can I Form an Invoice?
Click the Pricing plans button on the main account page. You will see a list of system features that you can activate.
- Expand the spacer with the functionality you want to activate.
- Select your plan settings using the slider.
- Click Enable.
After replenishing the account, the monthly payment will be debited from the account, and the functionality will be activated.
I Made the Payment, But I Don’t See Any Funds on My Balance. Where's the Money?
Bank transactions take from several hours to several days.
How to Receive Payment Documents?
Please leave a request with a list of required documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where Can I See My Payment History?
Click the Pricing Plans button on the main account page and go to the Payment history tab. Select the period for which you want to view history.
You can also use the Get organization billing history API method — the request will return the billing history separated by days and media channels.
How Do I Set Up Billing Notifications?
You can specify the email addresses of users who should receive billing notifications in your account settings → My account tab. Enter addresses separated by commas and click Save.