- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Using Workflow Launch History
You can view the launch history of your workflows and check for any errors in your workflow blocks. Also, you can preview the workflows.
Opening Workflow Launch History
To open the workflow launch history:
Go to Automation → Workflows.
Click the Statistics icon of the workflow and select one of the items from the dropdown menu:
- In progress
- Launched per 7 days
Viewing Launched and Completed Workflows
If you select In progress or Completed from the Statistics dropdown menu, the history window shows two tabs:
- In progress
You can switch between these tabs in this window.
If you select Launched per 7 days, the history window shows all the workflows (in progress and completed) launched during the last 7 days.
To view the details of a particular launch, select the launch in the Launches pane. The blocks triggered for that launch display in the Blocks pane.
If you do not find a launch in the list, scroll down the list in the Launches pane and click the Show more launches button.
To see the details of a block, select the block in the Blocks column.
The pane on the right-hand side shows the following information:
- Block name
- Block parameters
- Context parameters
The launch history window marks the workflows and their blocks containing errors with an error icon (a red circle with an exclamation sign inside).
To view details on an error:
- Open the launch history window and select the workflow marked with the Error icon.
- Select the block marked with the Error icon.
The error details are highlighted in red in the block details pane on the right-hand side.
Viewing Workflow Start Preview
You can view the workflow execution path for a particular workflow launch.
To open the workflow start preview:
- In the launch history window, select a workflow.
- Select the View icon that shows while you are pointing at the workflow.
The Workflow start preview window opens in a new tab of your browser.
The execution path for that launch is highlighted in blue.