- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
To start tracking your campaigns in Google Analytics:
- Create a Google Analytics property for your website.
- Create goals.
- Set up ecommerce tracking.
- Login to your account in our platform, go to personal profile > Settings > Laboratory and enable UTM tags.
You don’t need to configure extra integration of our CDP with GA.
GA shows statistics on
- New users;
- Revenue, etc.
To see data on transactions and revenue, you need to set up ecommerce tracking.
To see data on channels, go to Acquisition > All traffic > Channels.
Set up the range of dates for analysis.
You can set up two date ranges to compare the dynamics of results: enable Compare to and specify the second range.
Web Push and Viber don’t belong to default channels. Data on them is given in (Other). You need to set up channel distribution manually.
To assign UTM with the parameter utm_medium to the corresponding channel, add it to the list. At the bottom left, click Admin. If the tabs are collapsed, you’ll see only the gear icon.
Go to View > Personal Tools & Assets > Custom Channel Grouping BETA and click + New Channel Grouping.
Next, (1) enter channel name and (2) define rules of how you’ll represent the channel in the parameter medium (2).
Optionally select a display color.
When creating a new channel grouping, pay attention to their placement order. If the channels have the same rules, GA will record traffic for the first channel on the list. For example, traffic is defined as referral and if the Referral channel is placed above Social, put the added channel above the rest. The data in the reports will be updated in 24 hours.
General Campaign Performance
To get data on the channel audience and reports on campaigns, go Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels. Select All Users and click + New Segment.
In Traffic Sources > Campaign specify the campaign you want to get the report on. In Medium, enter email or another channel the campaign was sent in.
Apply filters and view the report.
Thanks to UTM tags that are automatically transferred to GA from our system, the data in the reports is distributed between two categories: promo and trigger.
Single Campaign Performance
To analyze the performance of a particular campaign or trigger, go to Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels > Source/Medium and select one of the mediums: promo or trigger.
In Secondary dimension, select Campaign and view the corresponding data.
Campaign Series Performance
You can analyze performance of a series of campaigns if they are labeled with tags in our system. To see data on one series, add the same tags in the same amount and order to all emails included in the series. Otherwise, GA will consider these messages as different campaigns.
Go to Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels > Primary Dimension > Source Medium and select Other > Acquisition > Keyword.
Contact Identification by ID
You can track your customer purchase activity using their ID in our platform.
Go to your personal profile > Settings > Laboratory > UTM tags. The parameter $contactId is specified in Campaign content utm_content by default. Leave it unchanged. Read more on UTM tags in the platform.
To see the report in GA, go to Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels > Email > Primary Dimension > Ad Content.
Client ID (cid) and User ID (UID) are included in GA and are added to the tracking code on the site. These reports belong to the general analysis of user site behavior. Please contact your developers for detailed information on them.
Create a dashboard for a channel to track such metrics as:
- New users;
- Sessions by browsers;
- Revenue, etc.
Go to Customization > Dashboards and click Create.
Enter the title and click Create Dashboard.
You can customize each widget separately or use the default set. On the dashboard, you can display 1 to 12 widgets – small reports that visualize data on one of the indicators.
Your dashboard will be stored until you delete it. Select the necessary range of dates and track the metrics you need. More on dashboards.
Product List Performance
You can also analyze the performance of product recommendation blocks. To track this data in GA, you need to set ecommerce and transfer basic product data: name, category, price, ID, etc.
Go to Conversions > Ecommerce > Product List Performance to see data on views, click rate, CTR, adds to cart, purchases, revenue, etc.
You can also track the site recommendation performance in our reports. There you can find data on:
- Item quantity;
- Purchase amount;
- Average order value.