Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
The use of CDP Yespo involves the collection, processing and storage of personal data. This area of activity is regulated by the laws of different countries, such as the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (LGPD), and others.
The technical capabilities of our system provide you with everything you need to work with personal data under these requirements.
We recommend that you study and act following data protection laws that affect your business.
In the GDPR overview, you will find instructions to help protect your subscribers' data in accordance with the GDPR.