- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
AMP Campaign Report
You can view separate statistics on AMP campaigns in a general report.
To send AMP emails, you must be registered with Gmail as a dynamic sender.
Go to Campaigns > Reports and click the necessary campaign.
The first section provides general statistics on the campaign, including both HTML and AMP. Additional statistics on HTML and AMP is given in the second section.
Opens and Clicks
The section shows the click rate for each email element with a link. In HTML, you can view statistics on HTML only. In AMP HTML, you can view statistics on both HTML and AMP (and not on AMP only).
Click map has two tabs:
- Contacts: Displays % of users who clicked each active element. The total amount of clicks can be more than 100% because the same user can click several links.
- Click rate: Displays the percentage of each link in the general click rate. The total amount of clicks can not be more than 100%.
Table of Сlicks
The section features two lists of links with and without clicks. You can enable Group by URL to group the same links that are added to different content.
You can export contacts that clicked the same link, if needed.
This section shows Open Rate and Click-to-Open Rate for both AMP and HTML You can add details and sort opens by domains and segments.
The chart shows when your recipients opened and clicked after delivery. You can see the stats for 24 hours or 7 days. Most often, the peak activity falls on the first 2-3 hours after the launch. You can hover over the chart to see opens and clicks over a certain period.
The report shows statistics by domains that a particular campaign was most sent to. The Other tab includes domains with a small share in the general statistics.
The table allows you to indirectly evaluate the probability of your campaign being landed in Spam.
To measure the effectiveness of the campaign within a certain segment or segments, click Choose segments and select segments you want to show stats for.
Note that the columns Opened, Clicked, and Click-to-open show general statistics as well:
To delete the selected contacts from the list, click Choose segments and remove checked boxes.
This tab is only available for campaigns for which you’ve conducted split testing of subject lines. It shows the results of the A/B test excluding subject lines and separately for each version.
This tab is only available for multilingual campaigns. It shows the results excluding the language and separately for each version.
For each tab, you can add details:
- By domain;
- By segment;
- By language (for multilingual campaigns).
Number and Percent Values
The statistics can be given in numbers or percentages.
You can sort the statistics by
You can copy the results of the tabs Segments and Experiment to Excel or Google Sheets.