- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
AMP Campaign Report
You can view separate statistics on the AMP campaign version in the general report.
Apply for sending AMP-powered emails within Gmail
Go to the Campaigns → Reports section and click on the campaign name in the list.
AMP reporting looks the same as a regular email report, so let’s go straight to the section with detailed indicators, which is located under the general campaign statistics.
Let's look at each tab separately.
Opens and Clicks
The click map displays the percentage of clicks on links in the email's HTML and AMP HTML versions. Clicks are counted by contacts and click rate:
- See the percentage of users who clicked a specific link in the Contacts tab. The total amount of clicks can be more than 100%: the same user can click several links, which will be considered in the report.
- See the percentage of each link in the Click rate tab. The total number of clicks is 100%, and the report shows the share of each link from this 100%.
Table of Clicks
The table of clicks contains a list of all links in each email version, indicating the number of clicks and contacts. A list of those who followed a specific link will open by clicking on the contact number.
The Group by URL switch combines identical links hidden in an email under different content.
This section shows CTOR for AMP and HTML campaign versions and opening by domains.
The Revenue tab displays the number of purchases and total revenue for different email versions.
The graph shows the time your subscribers have read and clicked on links in your email since you sent it. The schedule is built for the first 24 hours or 7 days. Most often, the peak of activity occurs in the first 2-3 hours after the campaign launch.
The tabs in the Segments section display the corresponding overall email metrics (AMP, HTML, total).