Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Exporting subscriber groups from reports
You are probably familiar with the statistics on the mailing campaign yet, it helps to analyze the performance of your company’s email marketing. But how to manage the obtained data next?
Our CDP allows you not only to track the indicators for each campaign but also to divide subscribers in segments: opened, clicked through, not opened, unsubscribed, reported spam, blacklisted, unconfirmed.
In addition to exporting the entire report, choose the contacts you need to continue communication with.
Combine contacts in a special segment group:
Divide subscribers database depending on their activity, configure the mailing frequency and emails content.
For example, you held a webinar recently and now you want to send mailings to the following subscriber groups:
Notification to subscribers who were registered but missed it due to some reasons;
Case studies for those who visited the webinar.
It can be done both manually and using a trigger. For example, if subscriber click some link in your email he navigates to complex group where special script runs sending him email on subject he needs.
Create a segment based on clicks through email:
“Clicks-through map” section is available in Reports where you can track the transitions for each email block and make customers segmentation splitting the database into complex groups based on specific links clicked by clients.
Make special offers actual for your subscribers.
Export subscriber groups as csv file:
In relation to security enhancements export is possible only to mailbox addresses similar to your account login.
You will receive a file with the same all fields available for the platform's contact. The data can be used not only for customer segmentation but also to update the clients database:
Export the blacklisted, unsubscribed, reported spam and unconfirmed contacts to remove them from the system;
Export the subscriber groups to analyse them outside the system etc.
Sort your contact database:
Keep the database clean. Remove the inactive addresses without any doubt to protect your sender reputation score.
Go to the "Contacts" section and select the required tab there:
Blacklisted (email server errors, invalid addresses, non-existing domains, mailboxes overflow etc.);
Unsubscribed (those who were your subscribers but don’t want to receive newsletters from your company anymore);
Reported spam (subscribers that consider your mailings content not relevant);
Unconfirmed (website visitors that not confirmed their email addresses in messages they received right after filling in the subscription form on the site).
Remove addresses manually or contact our support team.