- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Exporting Segments From Reports
Segment contacts that participated in the campaign according to its results: read, clicked on a particular link, unsubscribed, reported as spam, blacklisted, unconfirmed, etc. You can export each such segment to a CSV file or to a list in your Yespo account to continue working with contacts based on their reaction to the campaign.
How to Export a Segment from a Report
Export of reports is available in the Campaigns → Reports section.
Select the channel, campaign’s type (bulk/triggered) and specify the period for which you want to receive a report.
The Export button is available:
a. At the top of the report.
b. By clicking on any segment built by the campaign’s results. For example, to export contacts who clicked on a specific link, go to the Opens and clicks tab → Table of clicks and click on the number of contacts who clicked on the link.
You can export contacts:
- To the CSV file.
- To the new list.
- To the existing lists.
Export to CSV
Only users with export rights (Admin, Marketer) have the ability to upload contacts to a CSV file.
After clicking on the To CSV button, an email with a link to download the file will be sent to the address with which you log in to your Yespo account. The file will be available within 3 days.
Export to the New List
Give the segment a name and click the New segment button, after which the created segment with the exported list of contacts will appear in the general segments’ list.
Export to the Existing Lists
When you select exporting contacts to existing lists, you will see a window with a list of all segments of the List type that exist in your account. Select one or more lists to which you want to export contacts, and click Export, after which the contacts will be added to the selected lists.