- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Subscription categories allow companies to manage campaigns and send them to particular contact segments. You can create unlimited subscription categories, for example:
- Product categories;
- Promo and sales;
- Subscriptions to products of a particular brand.
Contacts will be included in categories based on their preferences and will receive only campaigns they are interested in.
Note Subscription categories aren’t a default feature. You need to create them manually.
1. Go to your profile → Settings → Subscription categories and click New category.
2. Enter the title. The key is created automatically based on the title. Keys are used for API integrations.
3. Click Done. The system will create the category and automatically create a segment with the same name that will appear in the general list of segments.
You can create unlimited categories. The corresponding purple label marks each segment assigned to the category.
A segment assigned to the subscription category cannot be deleted or renamed in the general list. Delete the corresponding subscription category in Settings → Subscription categories to delete the segment. Contacts included in the deleted segment will remain in the system.
Adding Subscribers to the Category
You can add subscribers to the category in the following ways:
- Importing new contacts;
- Exporting existing contacts;
- Transferring contacts from the subscription form or CRM via API.
The same contacts added to one category via different methods are not duplicated.
Importing New Contacts
1. Choose the necessary subscription category and click Import contacts.
2. You’ll be directed to New import. Upload the file with contacts and map contact fields.
3. The assigned segment will be specified automatically. Confirm the terms and click Start import.
Once the import is successfully completed, contacts will appear in the category.
Exporting Existing Contacts
You can export to the category existing single contacts or list segments.
1. To export a segment:
- Go to Contacts → Segments, choose the list segment you want to export, click settings on the right, and select To the existing lists.
- Select the segment you want to add contacts to and click Done.
2. To export a single contact:
- Go to Contacts → Segments and click the necessary category in the general list.
- Click Add contact and select Add from existing.
- Select contacts for export and click Add.
Transferring Contacts via API
Use one of the API methods to transfer new contacts from the subscription form or CRM to the specified segment.
You can exclude contacts from a category in the following ways:
- Exclude all contacts
- Delete individual contacts
- Delete a category from a contact card.
To delete all contacts from the category, click Empty segment.
To delete a single contact click Delete from segment on the right of the necessary contact.
To remove a category from a contact card, go to it and click Edit contact.
Next, click Edit contact subscription and uncheck the unnecessary categories.
Contacts that are excluded from the category remain in the account and will be available for other campaigns. The category itself is not deleted.
Setting Up Unsubscription
You can set up unsubscription from all campaigns or from a certain category. A contact can unsubscribe:
- In the personal account on the site;
- In the email;
- On the unsubscribe page.
Subscription categories can be displayed on the unsubscribe page so that users can update their preferences on their own. To set up such a page, send a request to our support team.
Creating Category-Based Campaign
You can use subscription categories to control the frequency of campaigns depending on their subscriber’s interests. Subscription categories apply to all communication channels. Subscription categories are specified when the message is created.
- In Messages → Messages, create a message or choose the existing one.
- Open its general settings, click Select categories, and select categories applicable to the message. You can select several categories. Below is an example of choosing categories for email.
When scheduling the campaign, you can select any other segments to send it.
The system will automatically calculate the contacts following the rules:
- The message is sent only to contacts from the selected segments who have subscribed to the corresponding subscription category.
- If the message isn’t assigned to any category, it will be sent to all contacts from selected segments.
A campaign report will show the subscription categories applied to the message.