Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
SMS Sender ID
SMS sender ID is the company or brand name that makes the sender identifiable to the SMS recipient.
Alphanumeric sender ID can contain only upper and lower case Latin letters, numbers, space, a hyphen, dot, and underscore, and also no more than 11 symbols. You can’t use only numerals.
Registration of an SMS sender ID
You can apply for a sender ID directly in your account when creating an SMS campaign in Yespo:
After the request is approved, you can select the registered SMS sender ID in the Sender field in the editor.
- You can use different sender IDs in one account, but each should be approved separately.
- The terms of sender ID confirmation by mobile operators are from 2 to 4 weeks.
- To use brand names, you must provide confirming documents that you have the right to use a particular trademark name.