- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Promo Code from Data Base
Upload the promo code database, specify the variable in the message, and the system will automatically insert them.
This type is suitable for both single and bulk campaigns.
Create and import a file with promo codes
To see the file example, go to your profile > Settings > Promo codes > File example.
It should include the following parameters:
- code - promo code;
- expirationDate - promo code expiration date in one of the formats: yyyy-MM-dd, yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss, yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm, yyyy.MM.dd;
- discount - discount;
- type - promo code type (letters and numbers).
If you need to use only promo codes without other parameters, upload a file only with a code column.
If you upload only promo codes, tick the corresponding checkbox.
A file entitled General will be uploaded into the system. All promo codes uploaded in this way will be displayed in this file.
After downloading the file with Type, Discount and Expired parameters, you will see Active, Sent and Upload history tabs.
- On the Active tab, you can track the number of current and expired promo codes at the selected date:
- On the Sent tab, you can select a specific period and see the number of sent promotional codes of various types.
Data on sent promotional codes are collected from 18:20 2023-02-17.
- To delete the promo codes list, go to the Upload history tab, click "..." -> Delete:
Create an email
For promo codes only
Insert the variable %PC_GENERAL% where you want your promo code in the email. At the moment of the campaign launch, the system will automatically replace it with the first valid promo code in the list.
For promo codes with additional parameters
Insert the variable %PC_TYPE_EXPARATIONDATE_DISCOUNT%, where you want your promo code in the email. It may look as follows: %PC_NewYear_1_7% where NewYear is a promo code type, 1 is the number of days after which the code expires, and 7 is the disсount.