Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
How to Add a Table to an Email
In the editor, you can add a table to your email in two ways: using a structure or a Text block.
How to Add a Table Using a Structure
Go to Structures > Content and drag a structure with the necessary number of containers to the template. The number should correspond to the number of columns.
If necessary, add or remove containers in the settings on the left. Specify the width of each container and the indent between them.
Set the indent of 0 if you want your table to look classic.
Make indents bigger to add space between containers.
To add text to containers, select the corresponding option.
The container's appearance is set in the menu on the left. Select the color and width for the container borders in Common.
You can also set the parameters for the entire block:
- Text color;
- Background color;
- Line spacing;
To edit text, use the top menu:
Once you've set the appearance of the first structure, you can duplicate it by clicking Copy.
If necessary, edit paddings of the structures: set 0 for the top and bottom paddings to remove extra space between the rows.
Once your table is ready, optimize it for mobile devices. For each structure, disable Responsive structure. This way, containers of the structure will be located in one row on mobile devices.
Go to Appearance > Mobile formatting and set the font size for the mobile version. Most often, 14px is used for desktop versions, and 16px for mobile versions. For our template we select 14 pixels as this size is convenient for reading and keeps the original container display.
To see the email in both versions, click View message.
The table should look the same on both mobile and desktop.
How to Add a Table Using a Text Block
In Content > Blocks select Text and drag it to the template.
Click Insert in the top menu and select Table.
Specify table properties.
Fill the created table with the corresponding text. You can apply to the text all settings from the top menu, but unlike structures, you can't set parameters for each cell.
The font size in tables created using the Text block is the same for desktop and mobile versions. You don’t need to disable Responsive structure and adjust Mobile formatting.