- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Setting Up Allowed Send Time
Set the allowed time for sending messages from workflows, for example, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays.
If the trigger to send a message fires outside the allowed time, the system will send it as soon as the next allowed period begins.
- Checking the allowed time when sending single messages first occurs according to the contact's time zone; if it is not set, according to the time zone of the Yespo account.
- Checking the allowed time for sending messages to segment occurs according to the time zone of the Yespo account.
1. Go to account settings → Workflows tab.
2. Activate the switcher and specify the allowed send time.
3. Activate the Send only at specified hours switcher in the settings of the message-sending block.
Send Time Mapping
The message with the allowed sending time settings is marked with a clock icon in the workflow and its launch history.