Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- How to add scenario to the button
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
A deep link is a link that leads users to a specific section of an app rather than to its home page or a web page. A universal link is a deep link exclusive to Apple devices only.
They can be used in email campaigns to direct users to a specific section within an app.
Guide on the official website: developer.android.com.
- Create links to certain app pages.
- Add intent filters to incoming links.
- Add the association file in a JSON format to your domain (app domain or ad tracker domain).
adb shell am start
-W -a android.intent.action.VIEW
-d <URI> <PACKAGE>
Guide on the official website: developer.apple.com:
- In the app settings, create an association between your app and your domain (app domain or ad tracker domain) via XCode.
- Create an association file - a page that contains data in the JSON format that is content in the app;
- In app delegate, set up rules for clicks on universal links. A click will redirect to the app if it is installed or to the page in Safari if the app is not installed.
For proper operation, provide the association file (manifest.json) to our support to be placed on our server.
When creating an association, note that all the links in the campaign will look like this: your.domain.esclick.me/FA25jGSLGXxg. This is a subdomain. When a user clicks such links, they’re redirected to our server. The system registers the link and returns the original link that the user clicks.